The Attic has 4 windows, two facing east, and two facing south. All of which are new additions probably constructed around the beginning if the 20th century.
The east windows both have carvings above the external lintels showing the hunting horn and dog. These two windows were added in 1912. The two south facings have no external features as they are below the roof level of the adjoining Upper Cottage, so taking that into account it seems they were there prior to the others buildings being built and more likely the orginal windows when the New Attic was created.
There is an additional 4 windows in the stairwell but we will talk about them below in the next section about the stairs.